General COVID-19 rules to prevent the spreading of Corona
Important information to travelers who are visiting Skottneset Holiday Center
3 simple main rules
- Keep at least 1 meter away
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly
- Stay isolated if you are sick
Test yourself if you are feeling sick
• If you get symptoms such as fever, cough, wheezing, loss of taste or smell, sores
throat, or feeling sick, call the emergency room at 116 117 for testing. Examination and testing
for Covid-19 is free for everyone.
• Many people must be quarantined when they travel to Norway. Does this apply to you? You will find the overview
at helsenorge.no/coronavirus or FHI
- If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, do not visit skottneset holiday center. This also applies to mild symptoms.
Booking in advance is the only option you have. You have to book you stay, dropin is not allowed.
The cabins are cleaned regularly. At cabins where it is not possible to carry out a sufficient cleaning routine of the facilities, there must be three days between each visit.
Guests must have a 1 meter distance between them at all times. This does not apply to people who live together on a daily basis. This applies as long as this is advised by the authorities.
Guests must bring their own bed linen or you can buy new linen at skottneset. Checklists at the cabins must be followed.
As a guest, you are responsible for following the instructions of the cabin, and ensure proper cleaning and hygiene while staying there.